Follow Us on Facebook

- Kami memohon maaf atas kelewatan kemaskini atau update.
- Selamat Berpuasa.
- Have Fun! :DD

Klik sekali iklan di atas tanda anda memberi sokongan kepada kami :D

Drama Adam Dan Hawa Episod 68

Drama ADAM & HAWA karya penulis Aisya Sofea bakal ditayangkan mulai 27 Ogos 2012 jam 9 mlm setiap Isnin hingga Khamis di Astro Mustika HD (134). Drama bersiri 80 episod ini dibintangi pelakon terhangat Aaron Aziz sebagai Adam Mukhriz dan Nadiya Nisaa sebagai Ain Hawani. Antara pelakon2 lain yg turut menjayakan drama Adam Hawa ini ialah Elfaeza Ul Haq, Dazrin Kamarudin, Shakila, Putri Sara, Anzalna Nasir, Norman Hakim, Rozie Rashid, Amyza Aznan, Lidyawati, Fazilah Mansor dan Aznah Hamid. Selamat menonton


Download :
Drama Adam Dan Hawa Episod 68 Ziddu Link
Drama Adam Dan Hawa Episod 68 Turbobit Link
Drama Adam Dan Hawa Episod 68 Drpositfile Link
Drama Adam Dan Hawa Episod 68 Rapidgator Link
Drama Adam Dan Hawa Episod 68 Mediafire Link

12 comments:

  1. yeah we are 1st! have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. use ziddu or mediafire link :D

      Delete
  3. Oooopsssss!!! Am marah...yalah kan isteri tercinta rapat ngan lelaki lain walaupun kwn biasa. ni kes jealous punya pasal. hahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. having the same problem....cannot download

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. disini boleh je download :D

      Delete
  5. Knapa am nk mrh je kat ain..tak sukelaa..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right here іs the rіght ωeb sitе for anybody whο
    really wantѕ to find оut about thіs topic.
    You knoω a whole lot its almost hard to arguе wіth you (not that I pегsonally would want to…HaHa).
    Υou definіtеly put a fresh spin on a subjеct that's been discussed for decades. Excellent stuff, just excellent!

    my weblog :: parquet renovation

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could
    i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable
    deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

    Check out my blog - fenetre pvc prix

    ReplyDelete
  8. A motivating ԁiscusѕion іs defіnіtely worth сomment.
    I think that you nеeԁ to publiѕh more
    abоut this tоρic, it maу not be a taboo mattеr but tyріcallу fοlκѕ don't speak about these topics. To the next! Kind regards!!

    Feel free to visit my web page ... porte fenetre pvc double vitrage

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good day I am so delighted I found your website, I really found you by accident,
    while I was researching on Digg for something else, Regardless I
    am here now and would just like to say kudos for a tremendous post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have
    time to browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked
    it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will
    be back to read more, Please do keep up the great work.


    My web page: poncer un parquet vitrifié

    ReplyDelete